Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Below are the minimum order quantities for the embellishment services we offer:
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Screen Prints (upto 3 colours)
|Screen Prints (4 or 5 colours)
1. Search for the product you are interested in.
- Pricing is determined by quantity. The more you order the greater the saving.
- Select the location you want the embellishment to appear on.
- Select the type of embellishment.
- Upload your logo.
2. Select the colour and quantities you would like to order.
5. Enter your shipping details.
6. Enter your payment details.
- You'll receive an order confirmation.
- Please check this carefully to ensure your product selection, quantities and order details are correct. If there are any issues, please contact us immediately.
- We'll send you tracking details.
- You will receive a Tax Invoice upon dispatch.
Pricing & Currency
All prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).Payment methods
We accept payment by
- VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
- Direct Deposit
- Order processing will only commence on receipt of payment.
- Pricing is valid for 30 days.
You will be sent a Tax Invoice once your “completed” order is dispatched. Please be aware of dispatch and delivery timeframes if you are looking to purchase within a particular financial period.Price Variations
- Redrawing Fee – This is a one off $40 fee that may be charged;
- If your artwork is not of sufficient quality and needs to be redrawn by our product designers.
- If your artwork is not an appropriate colour for the garment you have selected (eg. navy logo on a navy polo) and needs the colours inverted by our product designers.
- Setup fee
- If you have selected “repeat order” with a new logo, we will invoice you for the appropriate set up costs.
N.B. Order processing will only commence on receipt of payment.
|Dispatch Timeframe *
|5-7 Business days
|14-21 Business days
* from date of payment receipt & order acceptance
|Australian Capital Territory
|1-3 Business days
|New South Wales
|QLD - Southeast Regions
|QLD - North and Far North Regions
|4-6 Business Days
|South Australia (excluding Adelaide)
|7-10 Business Days
|QLD - Western Regions
|Western Australia (excluding Perth)
Lowes offers free delivery to anywhere within Australia when you spend a minimum of $150. For orders below $150 we offer a flat rate delivery fee of $10 Australia wide. N.B. Free Shipping is calculated after all discounts have been applied.
Lowes uses a range of couriers (Toll Road, StarTrack & Go Logistics) depending on your location. All orders are delivered within normal business hours.
Once your order is despatched, we will send you a shipping notification containing a con note and the associated courier. N.B. The tracking number will not be “live” until the next business day as the shipment passes through the courier network.
Click & Collect
“Lowes Industry Uniforms” operates separately from our retail business. As such we are unable to offer click and collect services
“Lowes Industry Uniforms” ships Australia wide (excluding external territories). Unfortunately, we are unable to offer international shipping.
Transit Loss & Damage
Please check all deliveries carefully upon receipt and notify us via email@example.com immediately if there is an issue. We are unable to accept claims for missing freight (i.e. missing cartons) if a delivery docket has been signed as “received in full. All claims for delivery shortages and transit damages must be received within 2 business days.
- This policy applies to all purchases made from “Lowes Industry Uniforms”
- All returns for return/exchange must be authorised in writing by Lowes Industry Uniforms firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return.
- “Lowes Industry Uniforms” operates separately from our retail business. As such our retails stores are unable to facilitate returns & exchanges on purchase made via “Lowes industry Uniforms Department.
- All refunds will take 10-14 business days to be returned to your account once goods have been received back.
Returns due to change of mind or incorrect sizing selection can be exchanged/returned. However:-
- A $30 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable
- Request for return/exchange must be made within 7 business days of receipt.
- Items returned must be “as new” i.e.
- Original tags and labels attached &
- In original packaging.
- “Lowes Industry Uniforms” reserves the right to reject returns if the goods are returned in a soiled, worn or an unsalable condition on receipt.
- The cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customer’s expense.
Lowes industry Uniforms is unable to accept “change of mind” returns on upgraded/branded products. Lowes industry Uniforms will only accept returns on upgraded/branded products, where:-
- the blank items themselves are materially flawed;
- the quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing quality) is below a reasonable range of expectations; or
- the design of the final product is materially different from the final design submitted by the customer.
Product Variance & Acceptable Quality
Garment production is not an exact science, and each garment may have small variations. Variations of this nature are not considered to be a fault. These variations may include: -
- Garment Sizing
Lowes Industry Uniforms follow industry practice on standard tolerances. Please allow 25mm tolerance/variation
- Colour Matching
We cannot guarantee exact colour matching with all logo designs. Colours may vary due to inks, design files, garment colours and fabrics.
- Print Placement
We aim to ensure designs are printed in consistent locations on all shirts in a run, however variations in each individual shirt may cause slight variations in print placements. A 0.7cm vertical allowance, and 0-2.5cm horizontal allowance is considered acceptable under industry standards.
- Minor production errors
Minor production errors (such as a single mis stich) may be caused due to the natural fabric movement during production. A minor production error is considered to be an imperfection that does not affect the overall appearance of an embellishment.
As each products’ sizing differs from brand to brand, please ensure you refer to the size chart carefully before placing an order.
- It is the customers' responsibility to ensure: -
- There are no spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors.
- There are no design errors in the supplied logo.
- To review the order confirmation, storyboards and/or strike-offs to ensure there are no errors.
Before proceeding with a large order, we suggest you purchase a sample if you are unsure about the about the: -
- quality, size, colour of a garment,
- or completed look of embellishment.
N.B. Standard setup costs and fees, and minimums apply.
Samples may be returned and credited towards an order that is to be embellished, without incurring restocking fees.
If you are looking to match an existing embellished garment within your business, please contact us on email@example.com so we can work to achieve this.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
By placing an order on the Lowes Industry website, the user agrees that they own or have authorisation to use the submitted artwork, logo, or text.
Lowes reserves the right to reject any order that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the intellectual property Rights, of any person or organisation.
Lowes reserves the right to reject any order containing imagery or text deemed to be:
- Libellous; or
- If stock has been ordered and dispatched from our suppliers a restocking fee of $30 or 10% (whichever is greater) per brand/label; will be applied.
- If an order is cancelled before production has begun but after a logo has been setup/digitising the setup fee will not be refunded.
- Lowes Industry Uniforms is unable to cancel an order once the production process has begun on upgraded/branded garments.