Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- This policy applies to all purchases made from “Lowes Industry Uniforms”
- All returns for return/exchange must be authorised in writing by Lowes Industry Uniforms email@example.com prior to return.
- “Lowes Industry Uniforms” operates separately from our retail business. As such our retails stores are unable to facilitate returns & exchanges on purchase made via “Lowes industry Uniforms Department.
- All refunds will take 10-14 business days to be returned to your account once goods have been received back.
Returns due to change of mind or incorrect sizing selection can be exchanged/returned. However:-
- A $30 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable
- Request for return/exchange must be made within 7 business days of receipt.
- Items returned must be “as new” i.e.
- Original tags and labels attached &
- In original packaging.
- “Lowes Industry Uniforms” reserves the right to reject returns if the goods are returned in a soiled, worn or an unsalable condition on receipt.
- The cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customer’s expense.
Lowes industry Uniforms is unable to accept “change of mind” returns on upgraded/branded products. Lowes industry Uniforms will only accept returns on upgraded/branded products, where:-
- the blank items themselves are materially flawed;
- the quality of the decorating (i.e., the printing quality) is below a reasonable range of expectations; or
- the design of the final product is materially different from the final design submitted by the customer.
Product Variance & Acceptable Quality
Garment production is not an exact science, and each garment may have small variations. Variations of this nature are not considered to be a fault. These variations may include: -
- Garment Sizing
Lowes Industry Uniforms follow industry practice on standard tolerances. Please allow 25mm tolerance/variation
- Colour Matching
We cannot guarantee exact colour matching with all logo designs. Colours may vary due to inks, design files, garment colours and fabrics.
- Print Placement
We aim to ensure designs are printed in consistent locations on all shirts in a run, however variations in each individual shirt may cause slight variations in print placements. A 0.7cm vertical allowance, and 0-2.5cm horizontal allowance is considered acceptable under industry standards.
- Minor production errors
Minor production errors (such as a single mis stich) may be caused due to the natural fabric movement during production. A minor production error is considered to be an imperfection that does not affect the overall appearance of an embellishment.
As each products’ sizing differs from brand to brand, please ensure you refer to the size chart carefully before placing an order.
- It is the customers' responsibility to ensure: -
- There are no spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors.
- There are no design errors in the supplied logo.
- To review the order confirmation, storyboards and/or strike-offs to ensure there are no errors.
Before proceeding with a large order, we suggest you purchase a sample if you are unsure about the about the: -
- quality, size, colour of a garment,
- or completed look of embellishment.
N.B. Standard setup costs and fees, and minimums apply.
Samples may be returned and credited towards an order that is to be embellished, without incurring restocking fees.
If you are looking to match an existing embellished garment within your business, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work to achieve this.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law